MediaMixer is pleased to organise a workshop on Media Fragment Creation and Remixing during the International Conference on Multimedia Expo (ICME) 2013 in San Jose (CA, USA) on July 19, 2013.
We are very pleased to confirm Prof. Noburu Babaguchi as a keynote speaker, a renowned expert in the multimedia research area, who will talk about “Example-based Remixing of Multimedia Contents”.
The workshop will continue with 6 oral presentations of accepted submissions which focus on topics related to media fragment creation and remixing:
- STILL VISUALIZATION OF OBJECT MOTION IN COMPRESSED VIDEO
- VIDEO CONCEPT DETECTION BY LEARNING FROM WEB IMAGES: A CASE STUDY ON CROSS DOMAIN LEARNING
- ANALYSIS OF VISUAL SIMILARITY IN NEWS VIDEOS WITH ROBUST AND MEMORY-EFFICIENT IMAGE RETRIEVAL
- FAST OBJECT RE-DETECTION AND LOCALIZATION IN VIDEO FOR SPATIO-TEMPORAL FRAGMENT CREATION
- TELL ME WHY! AIN’T NOTHIN’ BUT A MISTAKE? DESCRIBING MEDIA ITEM DIFFERENCES WITH MEDIA FRAGMENTS URI AND SPEECH SYNTHESIS
- A FEATURE-ANALYSIS BASED FRAGMENT REMIX INSTRUMENT
MediaMixer, who will be represented at ICME 2013 by our colleague Vasileios Mezaris (of the Greek research centre CERTH), looks forward to seeing ICME attendees at our workshop!